Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some pictures of before and after surgery

This is my foot before my biopsy. If you look near my big toe down on the outside of my foot you can see the mass. This is my foot about 8 weeks after surgery this is the day they removed the cast. My big toe is much shorter then my second toe, he tried his best not to make it too short lol I think it is so funny looking! But hey atleast I have a foot!!
This is my foot about 10 weeks after surgery. It is still very swollen.

And here is the incision where they took the bone from my hip. This hurt more then my foot actually.

2 comments:

Kukuruku said...

Hi,

I must say that you are quite lucky, at least much luckier than I am :) Due to this tumor I lost almost half of my pelvis during operation in 2008 September. Cince 2008 July I'm always on crutches till this moment and will be for about at least 9 months from now. I have a HUGe scar from my left groin through left side till the middle of my back. The second surgery will leave me even a bigger scar - they will cut the same scar + shin (to take some bone from it) + alongside my spine (there will be some holding construction there). And I don't have any kids, I'm almost 28 years old now, won't be able to have kids for some time more.
Ir you want to contact me, please feel free to write me to regina.martinkute at gmail dot com.

joeorton said...

i went thru the same thing in 2010 i was diagnose with gct and bone cyst in my right humerus had to get my arm pin and cemented together and now im afraid it might have come